Drug Driving Solicitors
If you are facing a drug driving offence it is essential to have an experienced motoring law solicitor in your corner with a proven track record of drug driving cases. We will be by your side from the moment you are arrested, to the conclusion of your case. We attend police stations to assist clients who have been arrested, and our solicitors are Higher Courts Advocates, meaning they can represent clients even in the most serious of cases in all courts.
How our Drug Driving Solicitors can help you
If you have been charged with the offence of driving under the influence of drugs, whether illegal or prescribed, it is essential to seek specialist legal guidance from an expert motoring law solicitor. You can be prosecuted for driving while unfit to do so as a result of being on both illegal and some prescription drugs. It is also an offence to drive with certain levels of illegal drugs in your system, even if they have not been shown to affect your driving. When interviewed by police or charged in relation to drug driving, having the right legal advice, support and representation at the earliest opportunity is essential. Our priority is to keep you on the road, helping you to avoid disqualification from driving or any more serious consequences wherever possible.
Drug Driving related Expertise
- Being in charge of a vehicle while above the legal limit or unfit through drugs
- Driving or attempting to drive while above the legal limit or unfit through drugs
- Refusing to provide a specimen of breath, blood or urine for analysis
- Causing death by careless driving when under the influence of drugs
- Disqualification on penalty points – totting up
- Using ‘exceptional hardship’ to avoid disqualification from driving